Cycling from CHOA CHU KANG to town to tanjong pagar to harbourfront to holland and back to choa chu kang is no joke man no joke! It's umm, reality. (; and i'm tired and my legs are aching!
Would like to thank Melmel Feefee Loulou and Eric (i cant use ricric or erer right?) Kinda felt a little guilty cause it felt abit like me forcing them to cycle with me. BUT THANK YOU GUY SO MUCH! I havent had that much fun since err, two three weeks ago when i clubbed. HAHA.
Going KL on Wed with my parents to spend precious family time with them. (NOT) I'll never ever be that filial lor. They'll be there for my MAJOR shopping list just like how they've always been behind all my shopping lists. I love them. (ever so fake smile)
And remember my previous post on the PCD (pussycat dolls in case you're dumber than your mum). Asia won the competition! WITHOUT A PRIZE. Can someone say loser? The prize? A slot in the pussycat group. But then, the manager said she OPT to go solo. ROLL. Dont want her just say lah anyhow come up with some lame excuse. The producers really super loser leh. Cause there's season two! And in season two, it's called 'GIRLICIOUS' (yucks?) And for this season, there's suppose be THREE winners. To come up with a new all girl TRIO! End up? FOUR WINNERS. They became a QUARTET. I think pussies are just very fickle minded things.
Would like to thank Melmel Feefee Loulou and Eric (i cant use ricric or erer right?) Kinda felt a little guilty cause it felt abit like me forcing them to cycle with me. BUT THANK YOU GUY SO MUCH! I havent had that much fun since err, two three weeks ago when i clubbed. HAHA.
Going KL on Wed with my parents to spend precious family time with them. (NOT) I'll never ever be that filial lor. They'll be there for my MAJOR shopping list just like how they've always been behind all my shopping lists. I love them. (ever so fake smile)
And remember my previous post on the PCD (pussycat dolls in case you're dumber than your mum). Asia won the competition! WITHOUT A PRIZE. Can someone say loser? The prize? A slot in the pussycat group. But then, the manager said she OPT to go solo. ROLL. Dont want her just say lah anyhow come up with some lame excuse. The producers really super loser leh. Cause there's season two! And in season two, it's called 'GIRLICIOUS' (yucks?) And for this season, there's suppose be THREE winners. To come up with a new all girl TRIO! End up? FOUR WINNERS. They became a QUARTET. I think pussies are just very fickle minded things.
Comments